Welcome to day two of the Biannual Bibliothon! So far I’ve gotten a pretty decent amount of reading done. I’ve also already completed a challenge and a book so I’m doing better than any other bibliothon I’ve ever participated in. Anyway, let’s just get into the challenge for day 2!
The day two blog challenge is being hosted by wolflibby and you can check out the announcement post here. But basically today’s challenge is all about the twelve characters you would invite to a Christmas party if no one else showed up.
- Nina Zenik from Six of Crows. Nina is honestly just the love of my life and I’m sure she’d be the life of this party.
- Daisy Calloway from The Addicted/Calloway Sisters series. I mean who wouldn’t want a fun and carefree person at a Christmas party?
- Abigail Cameron from the Gallagher Girls.
- Mark Blackthorn from The Dark Artifices. He’d be great entertainment to be honest.
- Captain Thorne from The Lunar Chronicles. I’m just imagining him interacting with Mark and like, I so need this in my life. Because the two of them together? Yes please.
- Nymphadora Tonks from Harry Potter.
- Audrey Rose from Stalking Jack the Ripper
- Thomas Cresswell from Stalking Jack the Ripper series. I just love the two of them and seeing them interact with some of my other favorites would be interesting. Besides, I’d love to have a stimulating conversation with them.
- Ron Weasley from Harry Potter. Ron is honestly my favorite Weasley and I just love him to death, so I just have to have him at a Christmas party.
- Simon Lewis from The Mortal Instruments. I can’t have or be at a Christmas party without my all time favorite male character.
- Isabelle Lightwood from The Mortal Instruments. Well I can’t really invite Simon without inviting Isabelle too. Though she’d probably show up with Simon anyway.
- Lastly probably Wylan Van Eck from Six of Crows. Give the poor boy something to do.
Well that was a lot harder than I thought it was going to be. But that’s probably because I was overthinking who’d I invite. But I was also trying to think about how all of these characters might interact with one another; because, it’s Christmas, we want nice and civil conversation and everyone to get along.
That’s going to be it for this post. Aside from the stressing over who to invite to this hypothetical and fictional Christmas party, I had a lot of fun with it. Who would y’all invite?
Thanks for reading and I’ll see you in my next post!